top of page
Julia E. Hull was a local woman and member of the Stillman Valley Woman's Club who donated her home to serve as the first permanent community library within Stillman Valley. This original library was established in 1924.
For a more complete biography of Julia and a short history of the library, see the 2014 Stillman Valley Fall Festival flier (pages 4-5), when she was named the parade's Honorary Citizen, and the library its Grand Marshal.
bottom of page